PolarBear

ADSR Challenge 5

Credits:
*Kit: 'Raspberry Mocha' Geneviere Sass
*Pin: 'DSS-Easter Freebie' Manuella Zimmermann

Fonts: 'Rage Italics'

Journalling Reads:

Dear Diary,

I'm sitting here faced with a challenge- journelling to be exact. While I love writing, writing about myself is something I can't really say I like. No paticular reason really... anyway it's something that needs doing - challenge #5 of my ADSR.

My name is Ashlei & I'm a typical 12yr old girl - on the brink..yes, that's where I am in my young life. On the brink of being a teenager. Already, I'm full of turbulant thoughts, feelings, moods - good, bad & everything in
between. Does this sound familiar? It's hard to know where I'm headed or in what direction - I'm only 12 afterall. All I know - at this very moment I can credit my wonderful life so far to my family! They always encourage me to do my best, aim for whatever dream I have & go out of their way to help me whenever I need extra help or start doubting my abilities. They encourage me to always be myself - be my own unique self - capable, strong & caring! My Mum & Dad are always teaching me new things - practical,
emotional, discipline - preparing me for the years ahead. Who knows what that will be, but at least I have a solid foundation to work from. I know that I have a family that will always be there that loves & supports me. That's IMPORTANT!! All the things I've learned so far... do I apply them to my life - You Bet!! I try my best in everything - school, swimming,
friendships, family-and i've been rewarded by having good grades, swimming awards and I have a good group of friends-so for now - I don't think I need to change anything. Diary- I want my children and grandchildren to also have the same
traditions and values and to remember to TRY, to be one's self. It will play an important part in their lives as I teach them what was so
important to me and I hope it will for generations to come!

goodnight!
Wow!! This is amazing. Your journaling is just awesome! I'm sure this is something you'll look back on some day, when you're an adult and realize how precious this time was, turbulence and all.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
PolarBear
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout