Oscraps

Adorable
Betty Jo

Adorable

It has taken me five days, since the installation of my new computer with Windows 11, to create a layout! PS wouldn't work until I figured out the problem late yesterday. Windows 11 is like moving onto a different planet! But, I'm very thankful that I finally managed my first page with the new OS and programs. Thanks everyone for your encouragement and your help. ♥

I love chipmunks and daisies! I found the photo on Pixabay and processed it with Deep Dream Generator. ♥
Credits list
Just Suppose Page Kit – Veronica Spriggs
Just Suppose Papers Solids– Veronica Spriggs
Sprinkles Magic 01 – Kitty Designs
Frame: ArtPlay Palette Joyful – Anna Aspnes
Congrats on the new OS etc. I am dreading that day and will wait as long as possible. And yes, that is adorable LO. Love the photo treatment.

Congrats on the new OS etc. I am dreading that day and will wait as long as possible. And yes, that is adorable LO. Love the photo treatment.
Thank you so much, Lacy. Yes, hold out as long as you can. ♥

So beautiful, Betty Jo! I am dreading the day I have to get a new computer/lap top! Learning new OSs are a pain in the you-know-what!

Welcome back with your new computer and your first layout is just wonderful. The clean style, the white scribbles, the photo treatment ... ♥♥♥

So beautiful, Betty Jo! I am dreading the day I have to get a new computer/lap top! Learning new OSs are a pain in the you-know-what!
Thank you so much, Vicky. You are so right. This has been awful. But, at least I know it's true, that you can teach an old dog new tricks!! :)

Welcome back with your new computer and your first layout is just wonderful. The clean style, the white scribbles, the photo treatment ... ♥♥♥
Thanks so much, Sylvia. I haven't tried the folder fix yet in Windows 11, but when I do, I'll let you know. ♥

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename