Oscraps

Aces
musicmom3

Aces

My daughter and SIL moved Cave Glow, their candle-making studio, to a historic riverfront town here in the Hudson Valley, and yesterday I helped them get things ready for the Grand Opening this weekend. The shop comes with a tiny retail space—for years they've been selling their products wholesale/online only, so this is a whole new adventure.

I used a Multiphoto Template Album for this layout—both Albums #1 and #2 are on rotation in my memory-keeping because they're so fast to use and such workhorses. I made small modifications to the template as always to suit my photos, decided on a color scheme that would work with the photos, and added embellishments and brushwork to support it. I kept to one color when recoloring the stains...a blue to go with their gorgeous antique sideboard. I gave myself two hours to make this, and beat my challenge by ten minutes.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Big congrats to them on the new space. Wishing them much success. Are they producing music anymore? Love love your welcoming gnome. He's very cool.

Love, love, love… Everything. But especially your big tall-hatted gnome. Is that a word, tall-hatted? Wishing your kids all kinds of success in their new creative adventure.

They moved! We almost stopped at the High Falls shop on our way back from NYC this past weekend. But was running behind and I needed to make another stop to see family. Love all of the photos and of course, the handsome gnome!

They moved! We almost stopped at the High Falls shop on our way back from NYC this past weekend. But was running behind and I needed to make another stop to see family. Love all of the photos and of course, the handsome gnome!
Aw, that's so cool! Should you pass that way again, they're in Kingston in the historic Rondout Area right on the river, at 25 Broadway. We may jaunt up there this weekend just to see how the Grand Opening goes!

Love, love, love… Everything. But especially your big tall-hatted gnome. Is that a word, tall-hatted? Wishing your kids all kinds of success in their new creative adventure.
LOL tall-hatted sounds good to me! The thing kept growing and growing....

Big congrats to them on the new space. Wishing them much success. Are they producing music anymore? Love love your welcoming gnome. He's very cool.
Thanks for the well wishes! They got disillusioned with the touring scene even before Covid, but they're still very much writing and playing music, just not for primary income.

I hope the grand opening went well. I love the welcoming knit gnome - he's adorable! Definitely like a boss!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename