Oscraps

Accepting Myself — Finally!
This page is about finally coming to terms with me. The journaling reads:

"As I near my 67th birthday, I’ve started to reflect on what is important to me and what, in the grand scheme of things REALLY matters. Does the shape and size of my body REALLY matter? Do my incredibly thick glasses REALLY matter? Does my flat, fine hair REALLY matter? Does it REALLY matter what others think? How much precious time have I wasted agonizing over things that don’t REALLY matter? Am I a good person? Do I try my best? Do I support my family and friends? Do I help others whenever possible? Do I live the values that are important to me? In the end, THOSE things matter."

I’d love for you to join my February Challenge!
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Wow, your journaling is incredible and powerful, and honest. I love how it is written along the side of your face but the PS I love you tag-- that is the icing on the cake! Perfect emphasis!

The word art goes so well with the journalinn and what I think is the intent of your page. BTW, I would never have guessed you were even close to 67.

Yes, Yes YES Woman! Preach! Do any of those things that we used to spend SO much time worrying about REALLY MATTER? Not so much! THIS is the gift of growing! You go gurl! :D

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
Vicki Robinson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename