Oscraps

Accept Those Knees
scrap-genie

Accept Those Knees

Accepting the realities of aging bones is my topic of the month. While the journaling isn't hidden, it is intentionally not that easy to read.
Credits list
by Vicki Robinson Designs
February 2022 Challenge Story Starters 02
Artful Expressions 01 Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbook-collection-artful-expressions-01-vicki-robinsong.html

bone drawing mine
font: Boss signature
I love that you used a line drawing on your page and that you documented some of what you are going through. Great job and congrats on your GSO!

There's a saying that getting older isn't for the faint of heart, lol! What a great take on the challenge. I love the font you used. Congrats on your Standing O!

WOW! Jean this is just stunning! I am so impressed that you drew the knees. Love that you used the word accept and stitched it to the paper! Congratulations on this Standing O!

The use of that drawing is everything! I love it! Perfect page for that challenge! Fabulous job - well deserved Standing O!

Congratulations, Jean! You won the $5.00 coupon drawing for my February Challenge! Check your PM's (conversations) for your coupon code!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename