Oscraps

AAM Day 17_Timeless Treasures_APP Ambage_NAdams_600.jpg
NAdams

AAM Day 17_Timeless Treasures_APP Ambage_NAdams_600.jpg

APP Ambage
Ambage FotoBlendz
Remember WordArt Mix 2
Alfresco Artsy Layered Template

APP Ambage Artsy Paper 1 creates the background for the design. The photo was blended into the ground using Ambage FotoBlendz. Some of the stains in the FotoBlendz layer were colored. The title was recolored with a Fill Layer. The elements were positioned around the extracted hammer. The photo frames come from the Alfresco Artsy Layered Template. The Ambage Artsy Transfers 5 was added to the ground for additional blending and color.

Thank you for looking!

Theme is All About Me Challenge!
Layout inspired by isDk in the AnnaLift Challenge!
Yes on the dresses here too and I also have a very special hammer but heavier, in my kitchen drawer. I love how your photos blend to watercolor stains at the edges .

Love the dress, the yellows, the story. I think you did an excellent job of choosing meaningful images for this page. Nice contrast between the hammer and the flowers.

Yup to everything above! Love that dress, love the hammer, how hard and metal it looks, with the great contrast with the flowers. Great story!

Wonderful documentation of a special memory. Love how the yellows flow throughout the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename