Miki

A Walk

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Glance Artplay Palette Glance
Gold Paint 4 Gold Paint 4
InkedWords Everyday 1 InkedWords Everyday 1
Artplay Palette Sunflower Artplay Palette Sunflower
Artplay Palette Girl Craze
Urban Stitchez Arrows 1 [url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/search.php?mode=search&page=1]Urban Stitchez Arrows 1

The Process
I selected a solid paper from AP Glance as my background. I selected a larger transfer (2) from the kit, reduced the fill to 85% and clipped my photo to it. Next I placed the frame from the kit behind the transfer and added a layer mask and hid part of the frame the showed through. I placed the glow behind the frame, changed the blending mode to color and then duplicated it again and moved it to another corner of the frame. I placed transfer 1 from the kit under one of the glows. Overlay 1 was placed in the lower right corner with a transfer from AP Sunflower (blending mode linear burn) layered above it. Elements, stitches, word art and strokes were added to complete the page.

TFL
Looks like the children are marching into the frame - a great perspective. Beautiful page!

This is extra stunning and fantastic.... I love how you used the new AP Glance!!!!

This reminds me of the sunflower maze at a local garden, love the way the kids are walking into the frame! Bet they had a great time!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout