Oscraps

A Strong Woman
vickyday

A Strong Woman

Done for the Artist Inspiration Challenge #1 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-2022-challenge-1-artist-inspiration.35289/
Journaling from word art reads: A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.

I processed my photo in Deep Dream Generator which made it look very much like a Leonid Afremov painting. I blended my photo into one of the papers from the collab to give it a bit of a grungy look. I added the shadow beneath the bike and woman.
WOW! This is amazing Vicky. Congrats on the very well deserved Standing O! Love the quote, love the photo and how you treated it, love these colors. Outstanding!

Vicky, I love, love, love this! It's soooo gorgeous. Congrats on your well-deserved Standing O!! ♥

How clever to use the DDG to get the look you wanted. Well done and congrats on the Standing O

I wondered if you used DDG for your page! I'm thinking I might do the same thing. In any case, the colors are fabulous and I love the scene. Great take on the challenge, and congrats on your Standing O!

I wondered if you used DDG for your page! I'm thinking I might do the same thing. In any case, the colors are fabulous and I love the scene. Great take on the challenge, and congrats on your Standing O!
It gave me the exact Leonid effect, Angie, needed for the challenge!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename