Oscraps

a shift in vision
E

a shift in vision

When I first began planning our wedding I had envisioned a fresh, bright color pallet of blush pink and aqua blue.
As I get further into this process I realize that there has been a shift in my vision. Im veering away from the ivory
base with colorful accents. Instead Im ending up with an antique pink for my primary color, brown for a secondary color, and faded aquamarine and ivory as accents. It isnt what I had originally anticipated but its much more me. Everything Ive found seems to lead in this direction and the fact is no matter how hard I might try to be young and fun... vintage elegance is so much more me. I found these photos of this brunette wearing a birdcage veil. Her light skin and dark hair remind me of myself and it just seems... right. So Im not sure how Im going to do my hair. I really wanted to try the style on the far left, but it might not work with this veil. Im feeling a run through in my future. ;) I am going to attempt making my own birdcage veil. Well see how it goes. I also love the rusty red
colored roses in the bouquet above. If I incorporated those I could use my old country roses china set. Sigh... There are so many options! And I just love this process of weeding through them all. I feel like in some ways planning my wedding is giving me the opportunity to discover the real me. Away from all the expectations and opinions Ive been under I am able to choose what I like and how I like it. Some of my choices surprise me. I dont always pick what I thought I would. Im even considering only using flowers and twigs from our backyard. Who knew?

products:
taylormade-uncluttered-coll-VOL2
Paislee Press Ink blot V2 brush
available here at oscraps! :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Elleanne
Date added
View count
Comment count