Oscraps

A Point of View
isDK

A Point of View

In our short fifteen minutes of golden sun, the birds just weren't there, but way on the distant shore we spotted quite a few Canada geese, all huddled against the shoreline. It seemed like they were just waking up and were taking their time about it. Or they knew the light was about to go away.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Compass, Clip, MM Leaves, WordArt, Excerpts, FotoGlow, brushes
Lynn Grieveson: Paper (Crushing It), Pennant Banner
AFT: Alluring Autumn frames, wordart
Designer(s) Used:
  1. AFT Designs
  2. Anna Aspnes
  3. Lynn Grieveson
Beautiful golden color - love the photo, the banner, and everything brown and gold and green and natural!

Beautiful photo, and composition. Terrific message. When we lived in OR years ago we were near a bird sanctuary and spent lots of mornings waiting for them to "wake up" so we could take advantage of those short few minutes of the sweet light. ♥

Gorgeous double page! I love the layered framing and the notebook spiral on the left hand page!1

Feels calm. Beautiful light. Smart birds, wait to see what happens before deciding to venture out.

Ah, beautiful. I was thinking of you and your birding expeditions, many of which seem to occur in the wee hours, while I was comfortably watching the orioles and catbirds from my couch (we just hung a jelly feeder). I love to trek the trails for birds but in this weather (real feel of around 100 degrees), I am SO glad that birds come to me.

Ah, beautiful. I was thinking of you and your birding expeditions, many of which seem to occur in the wee hours, while I was comfortably watching the orioles and catbirds from my couch (we just hung a jelly feeder). I love to trek the trails for birds but in this weather (real feel of around 100 degrees), I am SO glad that birds come to me.
We always go to the refuges at sunrise because the birds wake up and want to feed and we see the most right then. You are very lucky to have the birds come to you. We have some at our house but nothing is interesting as where there's a wetland.

Wow! Golden is right. Adore it all, but especially that cattail peeking out from your fab framing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename