Oscraps

A Perfect Day
May Vicki Robinson Get Creative Challenge. Not my forte' - minimalism. I challenge myself to create these pages occasionally. This is a new picture of my grandson, Jordan and my great-granddaughter, Kinleigh.

I used Vicki Robinson's A Perfect Day Kit.
  • Love
Reactions: Betty Jo
I love your page, Cheryl. The photo is so beautiful and precious. The layering of elements, with that gorgeous butterfly, is awesome. I love your minimalist page. Actually, this is my favorite of all scrapping styles but I've never been very good at it. I've decided to do lots of them from now on, good or not. ♥

I love your page, Cheryl. The photo is so beautiful and precious. The layering of elements, with that gorgeous butterfly, is awesome. I love your minimalist page. Actually, this is my favorite of all scrapping styles but I've never been very good at it. I've decided to do lots of them from now on, good or not. ♥
Thanks so much, Betty Jo! This style is not easy for me so I'm so happy you like it!

My friend... love your versatility and this is superb. You really kinda nailed it!!!! Thank you for joining the challenge and I love how this photo just shines!

My friend... love your versatility and this is superb. You really kinda nailed it!!!! Thank you for joining the challenge and I love how this photo just shines!
Thanks so much, Sweet Esther, for your lovely comments. This isn't my forte' but thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename