Oscraps

A Magical Snow Day
On this day, the cat is glad to be inside!
Winter magic abounds.
Credits list
Lynne Anzelc: Winter Past, Winter's Coming, One Fine Day, Snow Days, Let it Snow
Palvinka Winter Beauty
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  2. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
Fantastic scene! I especially like how you've included both inside and outside. That cat looks like he'd love to be out there in the snow. :)

Wow... the ribbon wrapped around the window frame, the struggle scene in the back, the bored polar bear and the cat staring indiferently at it all... love it!

Wow... the ribbon wrapped around the window frame, the struggle scene in the back, the bored polar bear and the cat staring indiferently at it all... love it!
I thought it would be fun to add the polar bear--love them, with a more realistic scene to make it more fantasy, and I was thinking a window looking out would make it so much fun. The one with the cat was just perfect. :) The ribbon just added that extra touch!

Amazing page. I know that the cat is happy to be inside, but the scene you have created it outside is love and harmony with nature. LOVE it! I do think the polar bear may find the humans a little ridiculous! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
terryspear
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout