Oscraps

A Little Nonsense
pmjames

A Little Nonsense

The James family farm in January, 2022. I took three images and combined them with a little creative licence for this scene outside the old dairy. Created with the Artplay Jouer Collection.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Jouer
Jouer Artsy Layered Template (frames)
Play WordART Mix No.2
Beaded Threadz No.2
Urban Stitches No.12

Process I opened a 12x12 canvas in Photoshop and placed three Solid Papers onto the Background Layer. Blending Modes of Multiply and Darker Color. Three images were blended together via Layers Masks and Brushes as well and varying Blending Modes. Two frames from the Artsy Layered Template were dragged onto my layout and another image and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the frame layers. Transfers, a Paper Overlay and Doilies were placed below the images and more Transfers, Overlays, WordTransfers, Brushes and Splatters were placed on top. WordART and dimensional elements created the cluster which is placed on top of the layout and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
What a wonderful page and beautifully blended. I love the lace doily peeking out. I grew up on a dairy farm, although none of it is still there. What I'd give to have had a page like this with photos from there. Congrats on your Standing O! ♥

Congrats on the Standing O! A fun tour of the farm. Love the tin roof, the big tree, and the blue paint.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename