Oscraps

A Happy Life
Created With The New! Color Play : Beautiful New Day Collection By Palvinka Designs

Such a bright! beautiful! collection!...bursting with gorgeous! spring florals!!!...Now all I need is actual spring here...It still feels like a wet cold fall here...but this Lovely! spring! collection reminds me why spring! is such a wonderful! time of new adventures,renewal,happiness....
Credits list
Beautiful New Day Collection By Palvinka Designs

Photo Courtesy Of : Valerie Elash : Unsplash
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
Sooooo gorgeous, Rhonda! I love everything about your awesome page, especially the beautiful colors and composition. ♥

Sooooo gorgeous, Rhonda! I love everything about your awesome page, especially the beautiful colors and composition. ♥
@Betty Jo Thank You! so much! Betty Jo!...The photo was my muse here...her dress,hair,smile...joy of life...It was the just right photo for this layout...& those smashing! florals! & lively! greenery!...I liked the idea of stacking the photos! & adding those fun banners!...along with the wonderful! ladder/lattice..really was the finishing touch to complete this layout...

Last edited:
@Betty Jo Thank You! so much! Betty Jo!...The photo was my muse here...her dress,hair,smile...joy of life...It was the just right photo for this layout...& those smashing! florals!...I liked the idea of stacking the photos! & adding those fun banners!...along with the wonderful! ladder/lattice..really was the finishing touch to complete this layout...
Rhonda, I meant to mention how perfect the photo is for your page, and it made me happy just looking at it. It looks like she's standing on a beautiful balcony. But, I was uploading right behind you, got distracted, and didn't say all that was in my thoughts. We're burning it up in the gallery today, color-wise!! :)

Rhonda! This is unbelievable! I love love love everything about it. The blending of the banners is such a wonderful detail!

Rhonda! This is unbelievable! I love love love everything about it. The blending of the banners is such a wonderful detail!
@ClaireG Wow! Claire!...Thank You! so much!...The banners were an almost last minute add...But they gave the layout a little something extra...[I thought! ]...Thank You! for mentioning that!...I really like how they are blended & strewn across in a seemingly random fashion...Since nothing I create really has random pieces...Each piece is chosen for a reason even if it sometimes seems random... :)...

Layout information

Category
Palvinka Designs
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename