Oscraps

A Day in January
scrap-genie

A Day in January

The weather sure could have been better but we had a nice day out birding and did see many interesting birds, though not in many places. Like this photo of DH too.
Credits:
-paper, overlays: ArtPlay Palette Embers by Anna Aspnes
-thread: UrbanThreadz No. 12 by Anna Aspnes
-frame: MultiMedia Frames No. 6 by Anna Aspnes
-birds: Take Flight No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
-stain: ArtPlay MiniPalette Calescent by Anna Aspnes
-word art: Oscraps Collab Cest La Vie
-binoculars: Wanderlust by OAWA
-leaves: This Is November by natali design

font: Verdana
A lovely page Jean! Too bad the weather was not so nice, but a good day of birding! Perfect colour palette for this awesome photo of your DH!

I love this page Jean. One of my new hobbies is bird watching. So many different birds in Florida than what I am familiar with from Iowa. Love the colors on this page....perfectly mimics the tone of the January gray day. And perfect touch to add the flock of birds to the top right. I also love the way the photo pops out of the frame. Nice job on this challenge!

What a wonderful photo, Jean, your hubby looks so calm and concentrated! Absolutely love this so clever framing technique!

I love that photo! I also like how you brought its colors onto the page, then added the subtle binoculars. The whole page just looks beautiful. I've been addicted to photographing birds since we moved to Florida almost 15 years ago because they are so different from the ones I knew up north. Most of the time, however, they fly away before I can get a good shot. :D

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout