Oscraps

A-Day.gif
helenedubois

A-Day.gif

The most exciting occurrence of the day happened on my way to therapy for my new ankle. I was so amazed to see Sun Dogs! I had heard of this phenomena, but now had the thrill of seeing it! The rest of the day seemed mundane by comparison therapy and a bit of knitting square #3 in the Traveling Afgha
Credits list
Anna Artsy Layered Multipak temp 10
Natalie Design Xmas snowflakes
Ann Urban stitches
Lathia One More Time
KP scrap papers
Helene, please remember to link this page to the Challenge Thread in the forum HERE!
Beautiful background! Love the way your stitches are tacking down the photos! Sun Dogs! I have a vague remembrance of hearing of them, but have never experienced them! Beautiful! Love the knitting photo as I, too, am a knitter! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

Love your photos, your rainbow, and then the warmth of hand wrought yarns. Mmmm. Hope your ankle is truly like new in 2021!

Love these photos. What a great opportunity to capture a photo of these sun dogs. And isn't this really what a "day in the life" is...many routine tasks filled with an occasional big surprise! Good job on this challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout