Oscraps

#7: you-complete-me.jpg
zlemon

#7: you-complete-me.jpg

Always love a mixed media challenge. This is an edgy valentine that I may or may not give to my favorite guy.

Used Rachel Jefferies goodies.

Thanks for looking.
Brilliant page Christy but enquiring minds need to know what products you used from Rachel, especially that gorgeous purple/pink background, yum!!! (It would be fabulous if you could let us know what products you used, please and thank you! xxx) Stunning work with your brushwork, as always your layout is so very creative and artistic and the message you included is just perfect! ♥

Brilliant page Christy but enquiring minds need to know what products you used from Rachel, especially that gorgeous purple/pink background, yum!!! (It would be fabulous if you could let us know what products you used, please and thank you! xxx) Stunning work with your brushwork, as always your layout is so very creative and artistic and the message you included is just perfect! ♥
Oh boy, that would be difficult—I used a large variety of Rachel's goodies. I also created a full page mask using one of your tutorials. And I used a gradient on the pink-purple background. I usually flatten much of my art to reduce the size, but I will go back and check. My memory could be stirred too. Wish me luck!

Oh boy, that would be difficult—I used a large variety of Rachel's goodies. I also created a full page mask using one of your tutorials. And I used a gradient on the pink-purple background. I usually flatten much of my art to reduce the size, but I will go back and check. My memory could be stirred too. Wish me luck!
Oh I get you Christy, to meet the challenge requirements products do need to be stated but like you I always end using tons of stuff!! lol! My formula is to just list the major products used rather than every tiny little thing, so while I might use brushes from several kits, I would just name a couple of the kits or brush packs that contained the main brushes that stand out on the page............... I know my pages sometimes have a LOT of brushwork underneath everything else that supports the top layer that people see, but I would run out of room if I had to name every single one of those! lol! So don't go spending too much time on it sweetie, just a couple of main products would be fine and thanks so much for your understanding! xxxxx

This is beautiful! I see a gesso "hand" on the left pointing to your words, bottom left. There is so much to look at here! Love the colors!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename