Oscraps

(52) Inspirations ~ week 7
J

(52) Inspirations ~ week 7

This LO is for oscraps (52) Inspirations group as well as for the DigiDare #23 ... LOL... two birds, one stone, etc etc.
It was like pulling teeth to ask my husband this question... no fighting... but I wish he had a bit more imagination!!! Oh well, the LO is a pretty true reflection of us, I guess! lol
Oh, and LOVING the brown flowered background paper from oscraps... SO pretty!!!

Credits:
-word art, green frame & green, striped and brown papers from (52) Inspirations at oscraps
-ledger paper by Meredith Fenwick
-thought block by Vicki Stegall
-stitched twill tags by Lisa Whitney
-notepaper by Valerie Fowler - Teacher Let the Monkeys Out kit
-journal strips by LeWanna Desjardin - Journalling Bits
-paper fold by Karah Fredricks - Easy Peasy Template set 1
-fonts are Diesel, Pea XOXO from Karen and Donny`s hand
-question marks by Jackie Eckles
Oh Jennie!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so...
unique and sweet all wrapped up in one!
I'll have to do this too and see what the hubby comes up with!!!

and...this is definitely going into the fav folder!
my fav folder is getting HUGE now!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GORGEOUS! I really love how you split the picture in half! Love the journaling too...great job! tfs

Love this one. Not only is it beautiful but the journaling is deep and adorable. Great lo.

Cute journaling and love the picture cropped that way. Lots of interesting touches on this one. Love it!

I love love love this!! The title, the question mark, the conversation, the photo (you're gorgeous!!), all those little touches....I'm gonna have to put this in the favorites folder!

I really LOVE this! Wow! This is wonderful! What a great idea! Beautiful job! I love it.

coolness! love the freewheeling journaling! and look at that little striped tag on the ledger paper...as always, wonderful little details that just bring everything together perfectly. FANTASTICO!!!!! :)

Layout information

Category
52 Inspirations
Added by
jennieb75
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this layout