Oscraps

5 Arches Bridge
Miki

5 Arches Bridge

Credits list
Travel Template Album 6 (page 2)
Artplay Palette Ambages (paper, transfer, splatters, metal tree Bonus)
Artplay Palette Delightful (dragonfly charm, flower)
Artplay Palette Strom (crown button)
Artsy Kardz Ambages
MultiMedia Documents 8
Travel WordART Mix 2

Process
A solid paper from APP Ambages was used as the foundation of the page. Using the Levels Adjustment tool, the paper was lightened up. The large photo of the arch bridge, processed in Waterlogue, was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The image was duplicated and then clipped to the frame mask of frame 1B. The smaller images, including an Artsy Kardz, were clipped to foto frames. A transfer from AP Ambages was added along with splatters. The stains were recolored. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Super page, Miki. I love your bridge photo, and the Waterlogue processing. I love that app, and use it often. Terrific and interesting journaling too. ♥

Great collection of photos! I like how the bridge is presented in both a watercolor and the smaller real version. Great photo with the vette in front!

Wow! The history! Love how you framed part of the archway and left the rest "painted". You did a great job of isolating that sign about the bridge and the placement is perfect! It looks like a wonderful trip full of historical beauty!

Love your journaling! Absolutely stunning page for your album, and the font you chose for the title is just perfect!

The 'vette pic, the dragonfly peeking out, and the historic sign stand out the most for me after your wonderful photo treatment.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename