Oscraps

41 hats
musicmom3

41 hats

This year my daughter and SIL invited me to sell some of my hand-knit hats at the little retail space that fronts their candle studio—and I obliged...with 41 hats. Yes, I got carried away, and the kids were really nice about the overwhelm and arranged them artfully in the space. Happy to report that both hats and candles are selling nicely. To make this page, I used a template from the 2022 Project Album No. 8 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Project-Template-Album-No-8.html. The album comes with dates of the month, and I recombined numerals to create the number 41. Background and embellishments from the Kinsfolk Classic Release, on sale now.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Wow! You must be an avid and speedy knitter! Love all the hats displayed in their shop. They are so lucky to have you for their Mom

very good idea; Nice presentation! you will have a lot of success , as for this very successful page!

So impressed with your cottage industry! Well done doing all that knitting, the hats look fabulous and your page is gorgeous too!

Wow! Indeed. Love the purple and orange visual paint triangles and your title, how you used the numbers. Very impressive knitting skills.

I'm impressed – 41 beautiful, hand knitted hats! They look fabulous and so does your page.

Wonderful accomplishment with the hats and your page is wonderful. I love the colors, the big photo, and the creative way you used the numbers.

Your beautiful hats are the perfect addition to their cozy shop... warm and inviting... and your page is a lovely showcase of your creative family's talents... the purple visual triangle had my eyes go directly to the "rug" on the floor... very inviting page!

Your beautiful hats are the perfect addition to their cozy shop... warm and inviting... and your page is a lovely showcase of your creative family's talents... the purple visual triangle had my eyes go directly to the "rug" on the floor... very inviting page!
You caught the "rug"! That was my little joke LOL!

Impressed! Don't know how you do it! Everything looks beautiful and cozy! Love the purple!! Love the photo of Emma!

Wonderful! The hats are amazing! They have a beautiful display area in their shop!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename