Oscraps

Off the Beaten Path - Wellspring
lacy

Off the Beaten Path - Wellspring

Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Wellspring Anna Classic on Sale This Week
ArtPlay Palette Wellspring (AP4, compass, transfers, word label customized, word transfer, Edge Overlay1)
FotoBlendz Overlays 15-4
Artsy Layered Template 291 (frame, paper, tape)
MultiMedia Branches 13-2 (w/ Hue/Sat. and Levels adjustment on dragonfly)
Outdoors WordART Mix 2 (w/ stroke, drop shadow)

Travel Value Pack No 1 May Special:
Scribble Arrows 1-6
12x12 Artist Edges 3-1 (fill with blue, blend mode Linear Burn, reduced opacity)
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way 2 (Flutterby3 w/Hue/Sat adj. level)

APP Wellspring Artsy Paper 4 was placed for the foundation. My photo of Ron picking up brush in the pasture was clipped to the FotoBlendz with some brush work adjustments. The frame/shadow/tape/paper layers from the Artsy Layered Template were placed above the clipped photo. Dimensional elements and the MultiMedia Branch were placed, followed by transfers, overlays, word art and word labels. One word label was customized by using the clone stamp tool to cover the ‘wander often’ and replaced with the date. The Flutterby 3 was added with Hue/Sat adjustment and finished with the 12x12 Artist Edges with a color fill and blend mode Linear Burn.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
WOW what a stunning layout. I am adding this to the Standing O. So breathtaking and wonderful!

Love this framing and the window into your world! Beautiful elements! I am very inspired to work with Wellspring! (just have to finish what I'm working on :) )

so very delightful, love your blending, the background fits the photo so perfectly♥congrats on Standing O

Congrats on Standing O. Often one element seems to appear in many pages made with a collection. And the oval frame seems to be it with Well Spring

What a beautiful scene..one that looks familiar.Love the framing and the sublime look at daily living at your house.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename