Oscraps

Travel Project Album 2022 (first of a double page)
ksacry

Travel Project Album 2022 (first of a double page)

I decided I needed to continue my Travel Project 2022 Album past the 20 page mark and cover other travel, which will happen in the rest of this year. This double page layout covers the first day of our rally in the month of June.

Construction: I used MultiFoto Template Album No. 1 #7 and #8. I intermixed a couple of frames from the Travel Template Album No. 6 to give it the same look as other pages in my travel album.
Once I had clipped my photos to the frames, I decided to turn some black and white. Only then, did I decide on what ArtPlay Palette to use. Oddly enough the ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday from Dec 2011 reflected the look I wanted to achieve. I used the palette’s Solid Paper #2 for the background, flipping one side horizontal and cloning out the center so that it didn’t have a mirror look. I added just two buttons for simple clusters with already existing threadz. I added various circular overlays to enhance the background and re-colored the stains.
The text is Baskerville Old Face.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Great layout and story. I had to go look up the rally and the drive-in. Looks like lots of fun!

Aren't you two fun! More great photos, great use of Retro Holiday (I knew I recognized those from somewhere)

What a fun place to visit. It looks like he amassed a fabulous collection. One of my best memories is seeing The Sting with my parents at drive-in.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename