Oscraps

#FaceApp
isDK

#FaceApp

I had to hang up on Bro Bill. He went on yet another of his endless out of control rants. But I'd still have my favorite bro and I was fascinated by him. He looked a lot like how I remembered my dad. He seemed nice, and I was so glad you enjoyed him too when he showed up. #FaceApp
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper, brushes
Lorie Davison: Under Dappled Shadows
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
Reactions: digigal
Can certainly see the family resemblance. Nice you were all able to visit.
Beautifully framed.
Well, a confession, then. These are both me, and he's my imaginary twin brother. I used the Android FaceApp's Artificial Intelligence to make me a guy. The free app is a ton of fun and for December my avatar was a younger (imagined) version of myself.

Clever! When you get tired of talking to yourself (which I do often) you have an imaginary twin brother to talk to! LOL Wonderful page and love the blue butterflies fluttering around.

looks like a fun app, you can create yourself a whole family. love the double framing!

Well, a confession, then. These are both me, and he's my imaginary twin brother. I used the Android FaceApp's Artificial Intelligence to make me a guy. The free app is a ton of fun and for December my avatar was a younger (imagined) version of myself.
Too funny! My grandkids do that all the time but I did not suspect your use of the app. So it was you having the rant??

Too funny! My grandkids do that all the time but I did not suspect your use of the app. So it was you having the rant??
No, my real-life brother in NJ. Hadn't heard from him in two years since the last time he needed computer help. He was blaming Microsoft because he couldn't remember his passwords, and yelling. I always let my stress build (too much), give him three warnings, and then hang up. :p

I often wonder what it would be like to have siblings; maybe I should use an app to conjure up a few! This is a lot of fun!

Well I was going to say you look SO alike but then read the comments. Butterflies are free I'm supposing but I'm curious about the teacup and flowers. I know you wouldn't put them there without a reason to.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename