Oscraps

#3 Color Challenge {Meditation}
Cherylndesigns

#3 Color Challenge {Meditation}

This is my granddaughter meditating on the rocks. She loves to read her Bible, pray and journal. I used shades of gray, with mauves and black.
Credits list
This entire layout is created with Anna's Art Play Palette Amidst. Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps Font is Pristina Regular.
I love that photo. The clouds make it so moody. Sets the stage perfectly for meditation. Love the way you used so many grays on the page but kept the pops of beautiful color with those leaves. Beautiful page.

I love that photo. The clouds make it so moody. Sets the stage perfectly for meditation. Love the way you used so many grays on the page but kept the pops of beautiful color with those leaves. Beautiful page.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I'm so fond of this picture - they mean a lot!

The subtle palette and the outdoorsy elements you choose really complement your photo. Nice take on the challenge!

wow! Just wow Cheryl, love the bw photo coupled with your beautiful colour palette selections, simply stunning!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename