Oscraps

29 december
Today I am going to Aachen (Germany) with my sister. We leave early so that we are a bit ahead of the crowds. Now you should know that when we go out together, it's always laughter. I think it's super fun to go shopping with her again. In the afternoon we eat something small at a local bakery, and what strikes us are the many sweet treats. We eat something in the indoor shopping center and then we are very tired and we return home.

This Is The Moment Digital Scrapbooking Collection_Lynn Grieveson​

thanks for looking
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Your page is beautiful and your cluster is fantastic! I must say, though, it's your journaling that has me hooked! I have to read each page and follow you on your adventures! I don't have sisters to shop with but I do have daughters. It's so much fun to shop with family!

Your page is beautiful and your cluster is fantastic! I must say, though, it's your journaling that has me hooked! I have to read each page and follow you on your adventures! I don't have sisters to shop with but I do have daughters. It's so much fun to shop with family!
Oh but i go shopping with my daughter too, but with my sister it is always fun ;)

Layout information

Album
Documenting december
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename