Oscraps

2021Sep1-Ida-before web.jpg
N

2021Sep1-Ida-before web.jpg

These are photos from hurricane Ida before and during the night- we were lucky in that just a few inches in our basement - we live on a hill so rain just rain down
Reactions: cyanne22
So sorry, must be a dreadful experience. Happily I understand you and your
family finaly came out quiet well.

So sorry about the water in the basement, that would just break my heart. Important pages!

Nancy, these are powerful pages that really tell the story. Sorry for all the damage caused and your basement too. But glad you have the story captured.

You have done a wonderful job documenting Ida. Sorry that your basement flooded, even a couple of inches of water does lots of damage. Love the browns and blues and umbrella!

@nancyr Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been selected as a Designer Favorite for this week's Featured layouts. Your layout will appear in tonight's Haps newsletter so please make sure to keep an eye out for it.

Congratulations on your pages being featured. Such devastation--so sorry you had to go through it again. Great documentation.

Congratulations on the feature. I'm sorry for the damage but glad it was not extensive.
What an event you experienced!
Well documented.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nancyr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings