Oscraps

2021 Project Day 17: Enjoy Life
pmjames

2021 Project Day 17: Enjoy Life

Day 17 of Anna Aspnes 2021 Project. I used page 18 of the Project Template Album No.7. It was RJ’s birthday – we celebrated with dinner at the pub. These two girls put a smile on my face!
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 7
Artplay Palette Verdure
ArtsyTransfers Verdure
Verdure WordART Mix No.1

Process Page 18 of the Project Template Album No.7 and a Solid Paper from Artplay Palette Verdure form the foundation of this layout. My focal image, a WordTransfer and an Artsy Paper were all clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask with a portion of the focal image erased to allow the artistry to show through. Supporting images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame Mask layers, with one of the images adjusted to black and white. Some of the Template layers were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my layout. Lace layers from the ArtsyTransfers and WordTransfers were placed behind the FotoBlendz layer and dimensional elements, and a Title were added on top of the frames. Journaling completed the page.
Your photos are just wonderful! I love the mix of B&W and color - it creates a lot of interest - and the active photos that add energy to the page. Great memories here.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename