Oscraps

2021 Project Day 16: Just Be Curious
pmjames

2021 Project Day 16: Just Be Curious

Day 15 of Anna Aspnes 2021 Project, using page 3 of the Project Template Album No.7. Mav was nowhere to be seen but finally found in the dog kennel!
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 7
Artplay Palette Autumn Reverie (retired)
Outdoor WordART Mix No.2
Aubade WordART Mix No.1 (bead H)

Process Page 3 of the Project Template Album No.7 and an Artsy Paper from Artplay Palette Autumn Reverie form the foundation of this layout. My focal image, a Transfer and an Artsy Paper were all clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask with a portion of the focal image erased to allow the artistry to show through. Supporting images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame Mask layers. Some of the Template layers were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my layout. Transfers were placed behind the FotoBlendz layer and dimensional elements, and a Title were added on top of the frames. Journaling completed the page.
Reactions: digigal
so so adorable! although I have to say I would panic if I couldn't find Oz (he's still not walking so I have some time to think about this ;-) Love the aha word and cluster and a great background color choice!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename