Oscraps

2017 Santa and me ...Anna Color challenge
easyeyes4you

2017 Santa and me ...Anna Color challenge

My church does many fund raisers through out the year... This one was last Sunday afternoon, the 2nd of Dec. 2017... Called Gifts for Good , there were many booths presenting their humanitarian projects... one being the Heifer Project out of SF ... you can buy a heifer that will go to a needy family in a 3rd world country.... Not all seriousness, this event offers many fun craft projects that can be completed... Beanie caps sewn for you out of fleece, after you choose your favorite material (I get 2 each year, for my youngest grandsons)... there is a huge assortment of evergreen clippings and other shrubs from which you can make a wreath or a centerpiece for your table... and many other projects aimed at the younger set, but everyone can do whatever appeals to them... All at no cost... also there is chili and corn bread served up... New this year was the opportunity to have your photo taken with Santa... Santa Rays beard it the real McCoy!!!

started with this template... No longer recognizeable

AASPN_ArtstLayeredTemplate113

AASPN_MultiMediaDocuments1_3

AASPN_ArtPlayPalettePinery_Pine

Anna glow

Oscraps-RUSTIC-Cap-vrobinson-2

Oscraps-RUSTIC-HEARTS-suecummings-2

ldavi-foryousnowsugar-ornamentrope1c

NBK Styles
Sounds like a wonderful and fun cause! Love the photo of you and Santa!

wonderful! I have a friend who worked with the heiffer project for years. We ran into them in Romania too. Worthy group. Fabulous LO

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout