Oscraps

16 days in quarantine
zwyck

16 days in quarantine

Credits list
Our son is currently in quarantine for 16 days in Bangkok. Despite full vaccination, this is what is required to enter Thailand. Trapped in a room without the opportunity to get out and just accept the situation is not easy. But he does anything to be reunited with his wife and to witness the arrival of their first child.

FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2S

Process: I opened one of the templates from FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2S and clipped my photos to the masks.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
What a tough time, and too bad he has to go through this after being vaccinated! But rules are important in these difficult to understand times. And it will be worth it! An important occasion to document!

Congrats on upcoming birth! 16 is a long time - hopefully he has lots of books and laptop to watch videos! love the photos! awesome page!

That's a long time...am hoping the time moves along quickly for your son. The rolls of toilet tissue with the headphones and glasses sums up the situation. What a world we live in. Congrats on the baby-on-the-way!

Congratulations and best wishes for everyone in your family. I'm glad Thailand is doing what they can to protect people like his wife. Love the TP with headphones. Wonderful documentation of the boring part of an exciting event. :cool:

Perfect documentation of his quarantine ordeal. But I’m sure it will all be worth it once he sees that beautiful baby.

Great documentation (love the rolls of toilet paper)! A big ordeal and hope he was able to be there for the birth of his child!

I can't wait to hear about the birth of your new grandbaby!
The earphones on the toilet paper .... very funny.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename