Oscraps

12 Days Day 3 Challenge - Christmas Kettles
Susan - s3js

12 Days Day 3 Challenge - Christmas Kettles

We have no Salvation Army Corps and I miss my church. I especially miss the sound of bells at the Christmas Kettles.

This is an easy LO. I used paper 11 in Divide mode as an overlay and just played with the rest of it.
Credits list
Tis the Season Collection by Vicki Robinson
Fonts: Adena and Albertsthal Typewriter
Photos courtesy of The Salvation Army Texas Division and The Salvation Army Archives
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
You don't have anyone by you collecting? We still have them occasionally by the supermarket. Strange idea-- but would you like me to put some change into one for you? I can't donate more than change but would love to put some in and think of you.

I love the vintage feel of your LO!

I love this Susan! We still have them around here sometimes. Three years ago, Sydney got up every morning of Christmas vacation to go ring the bells at a nearby grocery store. Those photos are great and this layout takes me back in time...

You don't have anyone by you collecting? We still have them occasionally by the supermarket. Strange idea-- but would you like me to put some change into one for you? I can't donate more than change but would love to put some in and think of you.

I love the vintage feel of your LO!
You are such a sweetheart! I appreciate the offer, but we will be going to a doctor's appointment this Thursday where there will be bell ringers and I will donate my change - and a cup of coffee or tea, which I can tell you from experience is welcome on those cold days and this week is supposed to start getting bitter again (I hope that turns out wrong while we get our heat fixed, brrrr! How in the world does Santa manage the North Pole?:D).

You are such a sweetheart! I appreciate the offer, but we will be going to a doctor's appointment this Thursday where there will be bell ringers and I will donate my change - and a cup of coffee or tea, which I can tell you from experience is welcome on those cold days and this week is supposed to start getting bitter again (I hope that turns out wrong while we get our heat fixed, brrrr! How in the world does Santa manage the North Pole?:D).
if anything falls through, let me know and I will keep my eyes open for the kettles. I might even go ahead and do it anyway ;) xo

Layout information

Category
Vicki's Creative Team Inspiration
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename