Fonts: Baby Lexi; Lauren; AmerType Md BT;
Stitch & B _ _ _ h; Aaargh

nbk-re-invent- SOLIDS-02
Anna Aspnes: AnnaBlendzCheckerBoard1_L2R
ButtonThreadz1_15
UrbanThreadz10_7
JoanneBrisebois_12x12OverlaysVol III _Overlay 6

Pano photo by Sharron Lamb (me) with iPhone
OMG... I only wish... Your room looks as large as my whole house... I have 4 "bedrooms" One is mine... one is the computer room... with a regular desk and 3 bookcases... besides, 2 computer desks, one huge, fit into the space where the closet would have been , like a built in.. the other a rolling cart with the almost dead computer on it. My new laptop wanders the house, from the kitchen table to the little stand I bought for it in the living room to the craft room... I should do a page of my craft room... It contains, a sewing machine, a serger, a desk, and multiple stackable storage units that hold all the old Miniature supplies that I can't bear to part with... and then the closet has built in shelves, that holds some of the paper scrap stuff... 2 paper racks... a bookcase, , all of this in a smaller than 10 x 12 room! I am jealous! I have been having a ball redecorating this space this spring.... the 4th bedroom is supposed to be the guest room and is outfitted as such... but it is also the "catch all " room! Yep... buried deep!

now that is some office/craftroom Sharron . I can fully understand that this spells happiness to you.

Hey Liz...don't be too dazzled. This is just an ordinary-size bedroom. The photo is a pano of 2+ walls, and panos always make things seem bigger. This whole room used to be just my sewing room! My Janome used to be by the window, with the serger on the table to the left. Most of the middle wall was covered with threads, and a big shelving unit where the one in the picture is, held all my sewing books and other sewing equipment. Most of that is on its way to DD in Utah over the next several driving trips we make there. I will probably make another scrap page when the project is complete. So far, I just LOVE my new arrangement, and feel so good about freeing up the other bedroom so we can finally have a guest room.

Thanks for the more detailed description... Looking closer with your explanation, I now see what you mean... but to have your computers in there also??? WOW We have talked before of course, and know we have similar pathways to the world of crafts and technology.... and as stated, I do have a guest room... someplace under the "stuff"... That will have to be cleared sometime in the next could of week... (after Oscraps BD Party) because the 2 oldest Great Grand kids are coming up for Spring Break... so looking forward to it!

Layout information

Category
11th Birthday Party
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout