Oscraps

08-Euvonda-and-Jackie-Deburger.jpg
Susan - s3js

08-Euvonda-and-Jackie-Deburger.jpg

Pages 5-8 are in the middle of the panoramic set. All 4 pages can be viewed at one time. Since it starts with my mother, then the school in the 1950s it's the prefect segue from my maternal to my paternal line as my father attended the same school as did his first double cousins (brother and sister married sister and brother). I wanted them to have the same background and bottom border papers. Anna's folded and torn edge templates, with a bit of massaging created a nice cohesive border.

Journaling reads:
I must admit to being pleasantly surprised to find Euvonda on the same page as Daddy. I only found it by mistake - I wasn’t expecting any other family so I wasn’t looking! She and Daddy were pretty close as children - Euvonda's mother and my grandfather were siblings and Euvonda's father and my grandmother were siblings plus they lived close together in Oklahoma - but they had been separated for a bit when my grandparents went to New Mexico. I didn’t know they were again close together, let alone that Euvonda’s brother, Jackie, was in school with my mother. He was a freshman and she a senior, so Momma likely never knew him or didn’t connect it later. I knew them both.
Credits list
Vintage School Collection by Karen Schulz
Easy Curled Edges 1 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: Rub This! And Eraser Dust
Photos from 1950, a954, and 1957 Pleiades yearbooks
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added