Oscraps

04-April-Monthly-Review-spread.jpg
vickyday

04-April-Monthly-Review-spread.jpg

Done for the Anna Color Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-04-14-2023-04-27-2023.37506/

Left
Journaling reads:
According to the Almanac, April’s full Moon drifted into the sky on the night of Wednesday, April 5, reaching peak illumination at 12:37 a.m. EDT on the 6th! Traditionally called the Pink Moon, this full Moon was also the Paschal full Moon this year. I took these photos around 10 p.m. on April 5th.
This year, April’s full Moon was the first full Moon of the spring season, which began with the spring equinox on March 20, 2023. This means that April’s full Moon was the Paschal Full Moon—an important Moon to those who celebrate Easter, since Easter’s date depends on the date of the Paschal Full Moon.
Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the Paschal Full Moon (i.e., the first full Moon of spring), which means that it was to be celebrated this year on Sunday, April 9 (following the full Moon on April 5-6).
RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY! April 7th
I’ve been on a decluttering kick and part of that kick has been using up some of my yarn stash. So, in as many months, this is the second sweater I have made for myself! I currently have another one in the works, but I have lost my mojo....for now! April 3rd
We’ve had a lot of rainy and/or overcast days this month. April 6th

Right
Journaling reads:
Laundry Room
Sort…..tomorrow
Wash…..later
Dry…..soon
Fold…..maybe
Iron…..get real
The only place where laundry comes before scrapping is in the dictionary!
I finally realized it is easier to change the sheets on our bed when I raise the head of our bed! Way to use the “head”, Vicky! What took you so long? 4/25/23
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
great everyday documentation.
i did this many years ago too. it takes a lot of discipline and is labour-intensive.
Love the full moon photo especially.

Love your project!!! Each spread is so well balanced.
difficult to say what speakes most in this one but I definitely heart the saying about laundry and scrapping!!

Interesting story about the moon and beautiful sweater!
I love that the "only place laundry comes before scrapping is in the dictionary" :laundry:
Excellent pages!

Vicky, what a wonderful layout....especially love the full moon pics (I missed it-was probably scrapbooking lol), and the laundry quote! For me Housework comes before scrapbooking in the dictionary!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename