Oscraps

Please Help Me Welcome Sweet Doll to the Oscraps Designer Team **Winner Announced**

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
52952509029_586475ba4c_o.jpg

I am excited to be here introducing you to our newest Guest Designer, Kel of Sweet Doll. Her grand opening sale begins today and y'all can take advantage of her 40% off sale until June 30th.

52952342816_1f1fc678bb_z.jpg

1. Kel, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I live on the coast of Rio de Janeiro and I am passionate about dogs. Currently, I decided to move to be closer to my parents in order to help them with their health. Because I am also facing some challenges related to anxiety, I decided to resume an activity that brings me immense satisfaction, scrapbooking. And to make it even more special, I have the company of my adorable little dog, Oliver.

52952794168_daab55db5a_z.jpg

2. How did you get started designing.
Exactly 12 years ago, I had my first contact with scrapbooking through Orkut, and this discovery awakened a burning passion in me, which encouraged me to improve my skills. In addition to creating pages, I decided to venture into creating kits. However, I reached a point where I had to interrupt this activity to dedicate myself to new projects and deepen my knowledge in graphic design. Now, this year, I finally decided to go back and dedicate more time to the things I like to do.

3. Do you listen to music or watch TV while designing?
I've been having some difficulties keeping my concentration, so I like to draw while listening to music. I prefer soft melodies that allow my mind to flow peacefully. During the pandemic, I took advantage of the time at home to study classical music and even started to learn to play the violin. Although I stopped practicing, I feel a desire to resume my studies.

4. What is your favorite snack?
I'm passionate about chocolate, I like everything with chocolate and here in Brazil there's a very popular sweet called brigadeiro, it's delicious.

Now that y'all have gotten to know Kel a little better, here is your chance to win a $10 coupon to the Sweet Doll store. You have until 11:59 PM on 30 June 2023 to say hi and share with us your all-time favorite birthday gift (in this thread).

Beginning in July, Sweet Doll will be having a designer challenge, so watch the Designer Challenge area for the new challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Glad you are here! Oliver is adorable! We have 3 dogs (mini labradoodle, mini aussie and mini aussiedoodle). I'm a chocolate lover too and now I'm craving some. I might go get a snack :)

wvufan04

Welcome! Looking forward to checking out your designs and loved reading about how you got started. Super cute pup! Oh and for a favorite birthday gift - I think its got to be the dinners my husband makes, our tradition is that the birthday person gets to choose the meal and he always makes sure it is extra special for me

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Glad you are here! Oliver is adorable! We have 3 dogs (mini labradoodle, mini aussie and mini aussiedoodle). I'm a chocolate lover too and now I'm craving some. I might go get a snack :)
I just ate chocolate. Dogs are a joy, Oliver is still a baby so he spends most of his time playing.

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Welcome! Looking forward to checking out your designs and loved reading about how you got started. Super cute pup! Oh and for a favorite birthday gift - I think its got to be the dinners my husband makes, our tradition is that the birthday person gets to choose the meal and he always makes sure it is extra special for me
I think your present is excellent. :heartpumplove:

melscrap

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Kel! Lovely to get to know you a little better :)

Hmmm, my all-time favourite birthday gift was tickets to see Phantom of the Opera at the Sydney Opera House last year. Absolutely magical!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I think my best birthday present was in 2012 when I got to spend it in England!! My sister and I were on holiday in England and we were on bus tour at that time. What a super fun day it was too, we visited Dartmoor, Tavistock and ended up on a cruise on Plymouth Sound. That night the bus tour guide had organised a birthday cake so we had a little 'party' at dinner time with everyone from the bus. :) Down along the forshore at Plymouth.

1686623087298.jpeg

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
I think my best birthday present was in 2012 when I got to spend it in England!! My sister and I were on holiday in England and we were on bus tour at that time. What a super fun day it was too, we visited Dartmoor, Tavistock and ended up on a cruise on Plymouth Sound. That night the bus tour guide had organised a birthday cake so we had a little 'party' at dinner time with everyone from the bus. :) Down along the forshore at Plymouth.
look what an amazing experience. I love to travel, with good surprises it's even better :heartpumpred:

Welcome to Oscraps Kel! Your dog is adorable!
My favorite birthday gift was a suede leather jacket my husband gave me. It's very soft and warm.

Last edited: