Oscraps

Oh the Weather Outside...

Kythe

CHEERY O
We got an early snowfall this year and it wants to stay. Currently the ground is frozen with frost tinged snow. A bit more snow is coming tonight with temperatures hovering around 2C during the day and between -1 to -7 at night. The windchill makes it feel colder. The weekend should be sunny but all next week is a toss up between rain ad snow.
Now where did I put the makings for a hot toddy???

What's it like in your neck of the woods?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We live in Tennessee so we usually don’t get much snow until January. It’s been cooler and rainy today. It’s a little dreary when it starts getting dark here at 4:30.

LSlycord

We live in Florida now. We are predicted to hit 82* tomorrow and have 3 days of 80's predicted. I'm originally from Iowa and back home it is a little colder. ;)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Here in Michigan we will be in the 40's for the next week or so, therefore we will have rain instead of snow. We have been under a severe weather alert for the last 24 hours or so for extreme winds. I had to take my wind chime down, I was afraid it was going to be destroyed.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
It's not freezing here yet, although the weather is cold and gray. In the Ardennes (part of Belgium) there has been light snowfall

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Our weather is flip-flopping! We got a heavy snow for about 5 hours at the end of SEPTEMBER! Unheard of here. Now it goes from 40f - 75f every other day. It's wild and plays havoc with our bodies/heads and the grass doesn't know if it should be green or brown!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Kamloops has been getting snow off and on since the beginning of November. It stays cold here, most days in the low teens or 20's F so the snow doesn't melt. It's a dry cold and the snow is powdery so is easy to shovel, especially with the snow blower we got this year. Luckily the main street behind us is a major bus route so it gets plowed right away when it snows.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
The weather has been all over the place in NJ too but not as bad as what Vicki is dealing with. It's been pretty cold here the last week or so after having some usually warm temps earlier
Yesterday it was 50* and rainy. I am much happier with rain than snow.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
The weather has been all over the place in NJ too but not as bad as what Vicki is dealing with. It's been pretty cold here the last week or so after having some usually warm temps earlier
Yesterday it was 50* and rainy. I am much happier with rain than snow.
It's going to come in handy tomorrow though since it's supposed to be 70 f. I can finish putting out the outside lights lol