Oscraps

Do you ever scroll through your own gallery?

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I did today, and it was fun. I was surprised by the first layouts I posted here, and I was shocked by all the layouts I didn't even remember making. It also was fun to see the layouts I made with some of those wonderful designers who do not design anymore. Like Angie Young and Studio Romy. Gosh, how I loved their designs!!
I even came across a layout which I have actually printed on a canvas, not knowing anymore I created it with the Sunflower kit from Viva Artistry .
It was fun scrolling through my own gallery, getting exited by some of my own layouts. Thinking WOW, did I create this? Seeing other layouts thinking, o no, I would never create a page like this anymore.

So if you have the time, take a look back into your own gallery and tell us here what you found!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I haven't done so in quite a while. I will have to soon to see what I've forgotten and hopefully to find I've improved a bit. :)

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I haven't done so in quite a while. I will have to soon to see what I've forgotten and hopefully to find I've improved a bit. :)
O I'm sure you will see you have grown, learned and discovered. It almost impossible not to, and it's great to see!!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I have put a copy of all my websized layouts into a file on the computer, and have it as my wallpaper. I think it changes once a minute. Sometimes I end up sitting here staring at layouts I have NO memory of making.

Oh, I was on Angie Young's CT ... LOVED her design. Used some not long ago, and her design really stood the time. Many of the older designs are really ... well ... old, but Angie's stuff is still amazing!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I look at the very first layouts I posted here and I say to myself-thank goodness for learning more techniques! I also look at the designers- Danimoy, Valentina, A+ designs!!!

Last edited:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I have put a copy of all my websized layouts into a file on the computer, and have it as my wallpaper. I think it changes once a minute. Sometimes I end up sitting here staring at layouts I have NO memory of making.

Oh, I was on Angie Young's CT ... LOVED her design. Used some not long ago, and her design really stood the time. Many of the older designs are really ... well ... old, but Angie's stuff is still amazing!
O, that's a wonderful idea to have a wall paper of all your layouts. I'm going to give it a lot of thought, and maybe follow your idae!!
And I agree so much about Angie's designs. I still love them!!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I look at the very first layouts I posted here and I say to myself-thank goodness for learning more techniques! I also look at the designers- Danimoy, Valentina, A+ designs!!!
O yes, I feel the same. Some old layouts I still like, but I'm so happy to have learned so much more!!!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I store my LOs in a smugmug gallery by year and it is fun to look book at the end of the year to see what I created for the year.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I store my LOs in a smugmug gallery by year and it is fun to look book at the end of the year to see what I created for the year.
I agree. I never did it, but now I did I realize it is so much fun to look back every once in a while!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I don't know if everyone can do this in some way on their computer but I like to put my smugmug gallery on slideshow view and then as I watch tv or scrap (on the other monitor), I can see the LOs as they scroll by. I set it up to pause at each LO for about 5 seconds so I have a chance to take a good look. It really is fun :)

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I don't know if everyone can do this in some way on their computer but I like to put my smugmug gallery on slideshow view and then as I watch tv or scrap (on the other monitor), I can see the LOs as they scroll by. I set it up to pause at each LO for about 5 seconds so I have a chance to take a good look. It really is fun :)
It's a great idea. I do always have one of my layouts as a display background, but you way is so much nicer. I'm going to it a try!!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Scrolling through my own pages is great fun! And I too use my layouts as a screensaver slideshow...

Kythe

CHEERY O

I do that as well. I have categorized them by season or holiday and change as the time comes.