Oscraps

It's been a while

mom2triplets04

Man the last time I posted here was in 2012. A lot has happened since then. I went to paper and then now trying to get back into digital. Plus now I have a new puppy. My triplets are now 17. At least my gallery is still there after I had some time to try to log in again. I'm a bit rusty trying to learn photoshop again is a challenge. Plus I got a new computer MacBook Air so it's a learning experience. Anyway I am home now due to covid forcing me to quit my job after 8 years working in an elementary school. I so do miss the kids. But I am enjoying my time home. Learning this and that.

Anyway hello, See you in the gallery and challenges.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
So glad to see you back here! Did a happy dance when I saw your Avatar pop up. Welcome back to digital scrapping and learning all about the software of Photoshop and the using the Mac. Hard to believe your triplets are 17 now!!! My, how time has flown.

mom2triplets04

So glad to see you back here! Did a happy dance when I saw your Avatar pop up. Welcome back to digital scrapping and learning all about the software of Photoshop and the using the Mac. Hard to believe your triplets are 17 now!!! My, how time has flown.
Aww thank you. Yup my children are seniors in high school and now driving. Time sure went fast. Due to covid I am home. I was checking my e-mails and one came from Oscraps and here I am drawn into designing again. Thanks for the welcome back.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Wow! Cannot believe the triplets are 17! Time flies! But then again, my baby is 24, so... Again: welcome back! I just got back a couple of months ago, after an hiatus of 5-6 years.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome back to digi. I was in a similar situation as you, I was a paper scrapper for years, tried digi, went back to paper scrapping and then about 7 years tried digi again and never went back to paper scrapping. It's more cost effective, there are cool effects you can do with digi that you can't with paper scrapping, shadowing is so realistic it can look like paper LOs and the "no mess" really sealed the deal for me :)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome again! wow! time certainly rushes by, 17 already!!! :) Glad to hear you now have some time to learn some new things, just holler if you need a hand with anything. :)

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Wow- I can't beleive the triplets are 17. How time flies. So happy to see you back. Please feel free to ask us any questions you have. We can't wait to see your pages!

LSlycord

WelcOme hOme! Seasons of life…our kids are about the same age. I have one who turned 19 in November and one who will be 18 in March. They drive, they work part time, they go to college…so very different times!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Man the last time I posted here was in 2012. A lot has happened since then. I went to paper and then now trying to get back into digital. Plus now I have a new puppy. My triplets are now 17. At least my gallery is still there after I had some time to try to log in again. I'm a bit rusty trying to learn photoshop again is a challenge. Plus I got a new computer MacBook Air so it's a learning experience. Anyway I am home now due to covid forcing me to quit my job after 8 years working in an elementary school. I so do miss the kids. But I am enjoying my time home. Learning this and that.

Anyway hello, See you in the gallery and challenges.
Welcome back! Photoshop is indeed a challenge. I didn't want to convert but had no choice and still know only a fraction. We'll learn together, eh?

I do remember you from that long ago time. Triplets would be more than I can do! Good for you! Glad to see you back.

mom2triplets04

Welcome back to digi. I was in a similar situation as you, I was a paper scrapper for years, tried digi, went back to paper scrapping and then about 7 years tried digi again and never went back to paper scrapping. It's more cost effective, there are cool effects you can do with digi that you can't with paper scrapping, shadowing is so realistic it can look like paper LOs and the "no mess" really sealed the deal for me :)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I like to do paper but since my dog is sick and a puppy. I have to do digital again. I was forced to do it when the kids were small too. So I got an e-mail and here I am back again.

mom2triplets04

WelcOme hOme! Seasons of life…our kids are about the same age. I have one who turned 19 in November and one who will be 18 in March. They drive, they work part time, they go to college…so very different times!
Yup all 3 of mine drive now. They are seniors in high school. they also work. Not college yet but SAT's and applications.