Oscraps

Time for some cuteness!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I've been a bit quiet last month, so lets start of with something positive this month. I think it's time for some cuteness.
Please join me in adding one or more photo's that will make us smile and give us an overload of cuteness.

20240325_212516-kopiëren.jpg
It only just fits
20230914_172947-kopiëren.jpg
Playing footbal
20240427_122939-kopiëren.jpg
Awhh, so sweet
20231015_211505-kopiëren.jpg
Fast asleep

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
ADORABLE pics!! Some of our sweet babies...the first is my oldest daughter's kitty, Apollo...he LOVES the 12 toads that my daughters have found outside and saved as pets in their own enclosures inside :beatingheart: The other kitty is my sweet Luna, and the bottom pic is my oldest daughter's bearded dragon, Copper :heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred:

apollowithtoads.jpg

toad.jpg

Luna.jpg

Copper.jpg

A-M

I captured this photo of my neighbours dog who is so special to me - I get good dog therapy with her - Cricket ( she has only three legs - lost one as a pup when her mother sat on top of it).
20240503_134241.jpg

bitzee

This is our subdivision chicken, Ida. She showed up the week before Hurricane Ida and hasn't left. She spends most of her time roaming between our yard and our next door neighbor's yard and she lays eggs to earn her keep. She doesn't know that she is a critter, though. If we get in the car she tries to get in with us to go for a ride. She also tries to come inside the house or garage whenever we open the door. A few weeks ago my neighbor was outside on her patio. She went back inside not realizing that Ida snuck in with her. Imagine her surprise when she saw Ida on her computer keyboard.

IDA IMG_8788_web.jpg