Oscraps

Not a new member but...

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hi everyone, I am another refugee from Scrap Girls trying to find somewhere else to be active in taking part in challenges and getting to know fellow digital scrapbookers.
I joined up here way back in 2010 but did not become very active. Now that my fellow Scrap Girlers are joining up here I thought it might be good to become active.

Some personal details.... my husband and I live in a country town ( population of 3,000) in a retirement village in a one bedroom unit as that was all we could afford after losing our home in the next state 2 years ago when it was flooded. I have one daughter and 4 grandchildren but I do not get to see these so any photos I use on layouts are when they were younger.
Hello Anne Marie. Happy that I will get to see you more around these parts.

Reactions: A-M

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hi, Anne Marie! Welcome hOme! So glad to see you in the forums. I've seen your work over the years and am happy we get to see more of it here.

Love your name. My darling much loved great grandmother was Anna Maria Krohn Winter - grace and beloved, respectively. Named for two saints and women in the Bible, can't go wrong with that!

Reactions: A-M