Oscraps

Not a new member but...

A-M

Hi everyone, I am another refugee from Scrap Girls trying to find somewhere else to be active in taking part in challenges and getting to know fellow digital scrapbookers.
I joined up here way back in 2010 but did not become very active. Now that my fellow Scrap Girlers are joining up here I thought it might be good to become active.

Some personal details.... my husband and I live in a country town ( population of 3,000) in a retirement village in a one bedroom unit as that was all we could afford after losing our home in the next state 2 years ago when it was flooded. I have one daughter and 4 grandchildren but I do not get to see these so any photos I use on layouts are when they were younger.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Anne Marie, we are so happy to have you here at Oscraps! I am so sorry to hear you lost your home to a flood! I am sure you will find everyone kind and welcoming here. We look forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you better here!

Reactions: A-M

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Yay another ScrapGirly :D I'm so happy you found your way here Anne-Marie. Please make yourself at home. The ladies here are absolutely lovely and have welcomed all of us ex-SG girls with open arms. If you need any help don't be shy to ask - they are very helpful here too :D

Welcome :hug4:

AK_Tracy

Hi Anne-Marie!!! Welcome to Oscraps!!! you'll love it here. They've embraced us SG with open arms and love us dearly.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, I am another refugee from Scrap Girls trying to find somewhere else to be active in taking part in challenges and getting to know fellow digital scrapbookers.
I joined up here way back in 2010 but did not become very active. Now that my fellow Scrap Girlers are joining up here I thought it might be good to become active.

Some personal details.... my husband and I live in a country town ( population of 3,000) in a retirement village in a one bedroom unit as that was all we could afford after losing our home in the next state 2 years ago when it was flooded. I have one daughter and 4 grandchildren but I do not get to see these so any photos I use on layouts are when they were younger.
Welcome, Anne-Marie! I remember you from other sites, too! Happy to have you here!

BoatLady

Yippeee another SG stops by...Welcome to the current Oscraps, I first came here in 07 but then I found SG, they are very friendly here I am liking it I hope you stick around too..

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Anne-Marie my fellow Aussie mate! :) I used to live in Grafton NSW until we moved down here to Tasmania in 2017/18. So lovely to see here at Oscraps!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Anne-Marie... glad to have you here and can't wait to see what you create! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your home to a natural disaster... I hope - as a fellow scrapper - you had your photos backed up!

shauilee

Designer
Welcome to Oscraps, Anne Marie! We're thrilled to have you join us. I'm sorry to hear about your home. You'll find nothing but kindness and warmth here. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome back to the O!
I know it must be really difficult to lose SG but we are thrilled that you are here and have a new scrap hOme!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hurray to more activity at Oscraps! I've seen you around the various sites and look forward to seeing more of you here.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome back, Anne-Marie!! :dancingdog: Man, I am so sorry about your home being flooded, and that you do not get to see your grandkids often...that is rough :hug2::heartpumpred:

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer

Hi Anne-Marie, it's great to see you here at Oscraps, you will love it here :)