Oscraps

Changing Screen Name

MariJ

Is there a way to change my screen name? My current one is from years ago, but I've migrated my profile pic and avatar over from ScrapGirls. I'd like to have my ScrapGirls screen name here also so my old friends can find me. Thank you for any help!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Is there a way to change my screen name? My current one is from years ago, but I've migrated my profile pic and avatar over from ScrapGirls. I'd like to have my ScrapGirls screen name here also so my old friends can find me. Thank you for any help!
I'm not sure. Maybe start a new account? I'm sure somebody who knows will weigh in. We're glad you're here.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there, could you please message me your details, just go up to the top right corner of your screen and click on little envelope symbol, start a new conversation, typing in my username wombat146. We can then discuss further. :)

MariJ

Hi there, could you please message me your details, just go up to the top right corner of your screen and click on little envelope symbol, start a new conversation, typing in my username wombat146. We can then discuss further. :)
Thank you Ona, I just did that! :cool: