Oscraps

A time and A place
Joansmor

A time and A place

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Patience Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Patience WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

MultiMedia Documents No. 7 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Patience FotoBlendz No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Process
Inspiration – A picture I took of Estes Lake in the fog.
Paper – Added Solid Paper 2 to the background. Then I added Solid Paper 5 on top with Blend Mode set to Pin Light.
Mask – I added Fotoblendz 1 to my page.
Photo –I place a copy of my photo above the mask layer and used Layer>Create Clipping Mode to attach. I duplicated the photo and set it to color dodge.
Transfer – Transfer to the lower-left corner of the masked photo. The artstroke I added above. I added Transfer 4 just about the papers to give texture to the page.
Element – I placed Multimedia Document 7 A to the page but turned off all but a couple of the layers – The tape and splatter. I also left the butterfly on but moved it up in the layers. I also added the pink butterfly.

Words- Lastly I used the word art “A time and A place” for the title.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous photo of the lake even with the fog it looks beautiful I love the masking the blending and all the steps you did to create this wonderful page.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename